Sign the Homeowner Bill of Rights
Did you know that homeowners pay between 80 and 90 percent of all federal income taxes? If you are a homeowner, it’s time to stand up and be counted!
Show your support now for a Homeowner Bill of Rights by signing it below.
The Homeowner Bill of Rights
I endorse policies that protect the dream of home ownership for all Americans. Specifically, I support polices that:
- Protect home ownership incentives like the mortgage interest deduction
- Ensure accessibility to home loans for qualified applicants
- Safeguard affordable insurance for property owners across the country
- Support investments in infrastructure that help local communities thrive and grow
So, Why Does Home Ownership Matter?
Life is filled with tough choices and Americans are facing a big one: Should we continue to support the dream of home ownership?
Survey data continues to show that the vast majority of Americans believe that buying a home is a solid financial decision.
When asked for reasons about why, popular answers include:
- building equity
- wanting a stable and safe environment, and
- having the freedom to choose where they live.
If you are a homeowner, you likely agree with these and can probably come up with a few more.
Sign the Homeowner Bill of Rights today!