To be eligible to win the $25 Amazon Gift Card during the Consumer Advocacy Outreach / Property Rights Quiz Promotion, please follow these rules:
- Submit answers to the property rights quiz in order to participate in the sweepstakes. NAR staff, their immediate families, and those living in their households are not eligible for the sweepstakes. Independent contractors are not eligible for the sweepstakes.
- To enter, you can submit an entry at https://homeownershipmatters.realtor/property-rights-quiz/. All entries for the sweepstakes drawing must be received by 5:00 pm Eastern time on July 19, 2018. You can also enter by emailing your name and contact information to HOM@realtors.org. Your email address will not be collected or used for any purpose by NAR, other than possibly contacting you to notify that you are a winner. Only one entry per person.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the drawing. Void where prohibited.
- If, for any reason, the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, or fraud beyond the control of the sponsor, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes.
- The sweepstakes will consist of one drawing for the prize. The prizes will be 1- $25 Amazon gift card. The drawing will be held on August 1, 2018 at 4:00pm Eastern time. Each entrant is eligible to win only one prize in this sweepstakes. The Prize is nontransferable and cannot be substituted.
- Winners will be notified in person, by phone, mail, or e-mail. Winners will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and, where lawful, a publicity release within fourteen (14) days of notification. If affidavit and release are not signed and returned within fourteen (14) days or if the prize notification is returned to sponsor as undeliverable, then an alternative winner will be selected. All prizes will be awarded.
- For name of prize winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by July 19, 2018 to Consumer Advocacy Outreach Team, 500 New Jersey Ave, NW Washington, DC 20001.
- Winners, by accepting the prize, agree that the prize is awarded on the condition that NAR, and their respective agents, officers, directors, representatives, and employees will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind resulting from the acceptance, possession, misuse, or use of the prize or participation in the sweepstakes. Winner further acknowledges that NAR have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for the warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or law, relative to the prize including but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness. All entries submitted become the property of NAR and will not be acknowledged or returned. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules, and that the decision of judges is final and binding in all matters relating to the sweepstakes. Any taxes imposed upon a prize will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Winners, where lawful, grant permission for the use of winner’s name, voice, city, state and photograph or videotape for advertising and promotional purposes in conjunction with this and similar promotions without additional compensation.